Friday, July 10, 2009

Foreword

Everybody says that I should write a book. Don't they say that to everyone? I believe that my life was ordinary and normal. Not boring; but ordinary and normal. The funny thing is that I didn't have (nor do I now) any idea what "ordinary" or "normal" is.

I really don't have any idea how to do this, and I am hesitating; but maybe by the end of this venture, something good will come to someone. Hopefully, someone somewhere can "feel me". If nothing else, my family will have a chronicle for the grand kids and great-grand kids! I can honestly say that I don't know where the "beginning" is, but I do know that we (as mere humans) have NO CLUE! No clue at all. Hence, the title of this manuscript (for now): "Better Have a Plan "B".

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the block!! I found you through your sister Rachel's blog. I look forward to reading your blog more in the future and I hope to see you over at my blog Insanity. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name you have chosen for your "manuscript"
    Welcome, I think you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete